Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything

Watch the TV and see some ads. there.
Suddenly I listen a really good song as a theme song from Bebelac 3 ads.
Then, I found the song.


Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
( Theme song Bebelac 3 TV Commercial Break )

We got it together didn't we
Nobody but you and me
We got it together baby


My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You re my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that s what you are

I know there s only, only one like you

There's no way they could have made two
You re all I m living for
Your love I ll keep for evermore,
You re the first you're last my everything

In you I ve found so many things
A love so new only you could bring
Can t you see if you,
You ll make me feel this way
You re like a first morning dew on a brand new day

I see so many ways that I
can love you till the day I die ...
You re my reality yet I m lost in a dream
You re the first my last my everything

*** instrumental ***

I know there s only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
Girl you re my reality
But I m lost in a dream
You re the first you re the last my everything


1 comment:

Unknown said...

makacih yach aku dapet juga lagunya.... keren dah.. mantaf